From: only R1400 per night for two adults
Mokoya Lodge is the epitome of tranquility and serenity in a Rustic, Bush style setting, situated on the banks of the Magalies River in Hekpoort, between the much loved Hartbeespoort Dam, the renowned Cradle of Humankind and the Historical town of Magaliesburg, overlooking the majestic Magaliesburg Mountains. Our accommodation is comfortable and cosy, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Walking and cycling trails are clearly marked for those who would like to explore the Mokoya Lodge grounds. With more than 400 species of birds recorded in the Magaliesburg area, Mokoya Lodge offers you the opportunity of observing them in their natural environment.
- R 1400.00 per night for two adults sharing in a Garden room with patio, including breakfast
- R 1700.00 per night for two adults sharing in a Suite, including breakfast
- R 1700.00 per night for two adults sharing in a Family Room, including breakfast
- Child (under the age of 10): R350 per night in the Family Room, including breakfast
- -Extra Adult: R375 per person per night in the Family Room, including breakfast